Monday, November 28, 2011

Balancing this stuff is hard!

Okay, so I want to apologize for the tardiness of my MineCon video. I'd like to take some time to explain why since it kinda explains my Friday-ish uploads.
The thing is that I still have to record the most important part of the MineCon video: my commentary via camcorder. This hard to do while juggling my family being able to interrupt me at any time, spending some time with my newlywed wife, and having pointy sticks shoved up my ass by work.
The video has never left my mind, but damn, balancing this stuff is hard! It will get done as soon as I have a decent opportunity; I'm off this Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. I know I can do this, I just need to figure out a system. And I know it can be done, because of my whole inspiration for my ambitions: Paul Soares, Jr. He's a husband, father, business owner, and gamer. I recommend paying him a visit, he's a super nice guy: http://www.youtube.com/paulsoaresjr
So yeah, that's it. Hang in there! Thanks for the support!

No comments:

Post a Comment