Thursday, December 8, 2011

OMGOMGOMG done

Well. I finally got around to finishing my MineCon video, and I have to say I'm very pleased with the results! I have it rendering as I type this and as soon as it's finished I'll give it the ol' post-publishing review and ship it over to YouTube!

Also developed a strong inspiration to try a challenge run of Minecraft using the increasingly popular PokéMobs mod. More on that as things develop. Until then, I guess that's everything I have to report. Actually, now that I have this MineCon video out of my way, which is arguably the biggest reason at the moment that I've been behind on recording, I can comfortably start recording more material. Excitement!

Ah, and one more thing. I'm going to do another video soon for an up and coming indie title called Against the Wall. Expect a video of that within the next day or two. I really want to get a jump start on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment