Saturday, June 2, 2012

I miss making videos.

I remember those good old times when I had all the time in the world to do stuff. Make videos, then play some games. But lately life has really been giving it to me in spades.

I'm currently looking for a second job to make some extra money to support my wife. If I continue college, I'll practically need to schedule my free time.

I think what I'll do is wait on future videos until I have a more stable schedule to work with. Right now there's just too much stuff going on for me to stress about getting videos out. As much as I enjoy it, I still feel pressured to get stuff out regularly.

I don't plan for a three year hiatus or anything, but I've never stopped thinking about videos and will reevaluate my position for doing them in a few more months. Right now I just need to get things in order.

Like always, thank you for all of your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment