Saturday, November 10, 2012

New Videos

It seems like I'll be able to make some videos in the near future! I won't be a video churning powerhouse like before, but things are looking good for something every now and again.

I've slowed down with work and abandoned the search for a second job as it isn't quite as necessary. My wife managed to get herself a decent job to help equalize costs which allows for free time to do stuff.

I've also enrolled in college to study game programming which so far has been really fun. The homework so far has not been too brutal so I still get some game time every now and again.

Not counting time I need to reserve for homework I should be able to work on videos on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. I can't promise I'll be doing videos on every one of those days as I may need to do extra work, homework, or persue a game I might be playing at the time. It does feel good, however, to know that videos are a possibility in the near future.

Here's to more YouTubing in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment