Saturday, November 17, 2012

Top Ramen: The Quest for Opulence

So I was blundering around my hard drive and stumbled across some footage I recorded for an unannounced, unpublished LP series I did with Omble on a map called Top Ramen: The Quest for Opulence. I had almost completely forgotten about it and somehow became excited at how quickly I could churn videos out for it.

That night I toiled away for a few hours and banged out a nice trailer for it and just yesterday I posted a video on YouTube for the first time in quite a while. I feel proud.

I've been working on generating episodes any time I had an opportunity and I'm aiming to release the first one in another day or so. From there I will post one episode of the series every week.

After that... idunno. But the current college quarter ends on December 5 and doesn't start again until a little ways into January, so during that time I hope to get a lot more work done on videos. I think once I finish what I'm doing with Top Ramen I'll focus on getting "Let's Play THE DOG Island" out of the way and figure out where to go from there.

Until next time, fellow Stuporians!

No comments:

Post a Comment